Editor in Chief
- Stephen Shalansky, BSc (Pharm), ACPR, PharmD, FCSHP, Clinical Coordinator, Pharmacy Department, Providence Healthcare; Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services; Clinical Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Christine M. Bond, BPharm (Hons.), MEd, PhD, FRPharmS, FFRPS, FFPH, FRCPE, Professor of Primary Care (Pharmacy), Centre of Academic Primary Care, University of Aberdeen (Scotland), United Kingdom.
- Glen Brown, BScPharm, PharmD, FCSHP, BCPS, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist and Clinical Professor, Providence Healthcare/University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Clarence Chant, BScPhm, PharmD, BCPS, FCSHP, FCCP, Director, Pharmacy, St. Michael’s Hospital; Adjunct Professor, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Cynthia Jackevicius, BScPhm, PharmD, MSc, BCPS-AQ Cardiology, FCSHP, FAHA, FCCP, Professor, College of Pharmacy, Western University of Health Sciences; Adjunct Scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences; Associate Professor, Institute for Health Policy, Management & Evaluation, University of Toronto; Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Cardiology, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Rebekah Moles, BPharm, DipHPharm, PhD, Grad Cert Ed Stud (Higher Ed), MPS, FSHP, Senior Lecturer Faculty of Pharmacy, The University of Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Marc Perreault, M. Sc., Pharm. D., BCPS, Professeur titulaire de Clinique, Directeur du programme de Maîtrise en pharmacothérapie avancée, Hôpital Général de Montréal- CUSM, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Lalitha Raman-Wilms, BScPharm, PharmD, FCSHP, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Professional Programs, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- James E. Tisdale, BScPharm, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP, FAPhA, FAHA, Professor, College of Pharmacy, Purdue University, and Adjunct Professor, School of Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
- Peter J. Zed, BSc, BSc(Pharm), ACPR, PharmD, FCSHP, Professor and Associate Dean, Practice Innovation, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Associate Member, Department of Emergency Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia; Pharmacotherapeutic Specialist, Emergency Medicine, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.