As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, EPS, Text, Postscript or RTF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double spaced and uses a 12-point font. Pages are numbered consecutively and acknowledgements (if applicable) are included, as are references, figure captions, and tables (in that order) after the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the Journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.